Dental Bonding in Clawson, MI
Dental bonding is a process where a sculpted tooth-like resin is uniquely applied to your teeth. The process is almost virtually indistinguishable from the natural enamel that your teeth are made from - but it creates a stronger and much more durable surface.
We suggest a dental bonding procedure for a wide array of dental issues:
- Repairing a decayed tooth (the composite resins will be used to fill in cavities)
- Repairing a chipped or cracked tooth
- Helping to improve discolored teeth
- Closing gaps in-between teeth
- Making teeth look healthier and longer
- Changing of the shape of the teeth
- Providing a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- Protecting the roots of your teeth that are exposed due to receding gum lines
So how does dental bonding work?
- A shade of composite resin is selected that closely matches the color of your teeth.
- The surface of your tooth is roughened, and conditioning liquid is then applied to help secure the bonding material to tooth itself.
- A tooth-colored resin (similar to a putty) is then applied, molded, and eventually smoothed down to your desired shape.
- After the bond is done being shaped and hardened, the tooth is polished and finished!
Contact DaVinnci Dental today to see why we’re the preferred choice for dental bonding services in Clawson!