Cleaning & Exams Clawson, MI
Here are the top 10 reasons to have a dental cleaning or exam:
- Prevent oral cancer
- Prevent gum disease
- Help maintain good physical health
- Keep your teeth
- Detect dental problems early
- Maintain good oral health
- Use your dental insurance plan
- Create a treatment plan
- Have a bright and white smile
- Prevent bad breath
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends the following oral care practices:
- Remove plaque between teeth daily with floss or other interdental cleaner
- Brush your teeth twice daily with ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste
- Replace your toothbrush every three or four months or sooner if the bristles are frayed (a worn toothbrush will not do a good job of cleaning your teeth)
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between meal snacks
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams
Stay In-House for All of Your Family's Dental Needs
Here at DiVinnci Dental, we care about your family’s dental health and wellbeing. It can be tough to schedule an appointment, especially when your family is always busy with sports, work, and everything else! Our team can support all of your dental needs under one roof - with morning and evening appointments for your convenience! We want you to become a part of our growing dentist family!
Is is time for your child's first checkup?
It’s incredibly essential for your children to learn how to maintain proper oral hygiene - not only for their looks, but for their overall health as well. Improper oral hygiene and health can lead to a myriad of dental and medical issues including gum disease, infection, bone loss, heart disease, strokes, and much more. With regular checkups from DiVinnci Dental, you can prevent these problems and help your family have clean teeth with a healthy smile. Don’t wait to schedule your appointment today!