Reliable Dental Bridges Dentists Serving Ferndale MI
Get Reliable Cosmetic Dental Bridges From DaVinnci Dental!
Here at DaVinnci Dental we have a simple mission - to work together to achieve a unified vision of uncompromised excellence in dentistry. Our team is experienced in every aspect of cosmetic dentistry services, and can help you no matter your situation! If you need an emergency crown, or you've been thinking about dentures for some time - we're able to help! We undergo a thorough process when we hire our team members, meaning that you'll be in the absolute best of hands throughout the entire process - from when you walk in to when you leave. Our team members strive to bring joy and comfort to all of our patients, and we'd love to show you too!
Your beautiful smile is important to us! At DaVinnci Dental, we partner with specialists in every field of dentistry to meet all of your family's dental needs. Whether you're looking for a new dentist for regular checkups, exams, x-rays, or you need a more specialized service like a dental makeover, we want to be your total dental care provider.
Dental Implant Specialists near Ferndale
Dental implants are more affordable than you may think!
DaVinnci Dental doesn't want cost to interfere with having a great smile. We offer the same FDA approved implants at the area's best prices. Most Southeast Michigan dental offices charge $1,750 for the surgical placement of dental implants. We only charge $399!
There is no reason to put it off! Missing teeth can cause your jaw to shrink and your other teeth to move out of place. A shrinking jaw not only gives the appearance of premature aging, it can also cause general pain and discomfort especially when eating, drinking, and talking. Dental implants can slow down and even reverse the shrinking process.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped "cap" that is placed over a tooth - covering the tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and/or to improve its appearance.
A crown can be suggested or placed for a number of reasons:
- Protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- Restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- Cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth
- Cover a dental implant
Dental Veneers in Ferndale
Dental veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry in which a shell or layer of tooth-colored porcelain or composite material is placed over the facial surfaces of your teeth. They are used to correct worn tooth enamel, uneven tooth alignment or spacing, discoloration and chips or cracks.
Dental veneers fall into the category of cosmetic dentistry because they create dazzling, white smiles with perfectly aligned, shapely teeth. They also protect the surface of damaged teeth and may eliminate the need for more extensive treatments. Other benefits of veneers include durability, an improved smile appearance, and the need for little-to-no removal of tooth structure when compared to crowns.
Regardless of what causes unattractive teeth, dental veneers may solve most or even all of your cosmetic dental issues, including:
- Worn enamel: Over time, the thin, hard translucent substance covering your teeth (enamel) may become worn, dulled and discolored. Such wear and discoloration may be natural or result from a genetic predisposition. However, it often results from consuming soft drinks, tea or coffee; smoking; using certain medications, etc.
- Wear and tear: Teeth naturally wear down as people age. Aged teeth are more likely to have chips, cracks or a generally uneven appearance.
- Genetics: Certain people are born with abnormal spacing between their teeth that widens with age.
- Uneven teeth: Uneven teeth can result from tooth grinding or general wear and tear.
Dental Bridge Experts
Tolerating from lost teeth can negatively affect the appearance and functionality of your smile. Missing teeth can result in a malformed occlusion (bite), misalignment of the teeth, temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), speech impediments, a higher chance of developing periodontal disease and an increased possibility of tooth decay.
Bridges are a great solution for:
- Restoring your smile.
- Restoring your ability to chew and speak properly.
- Maintaining the natural shape of your face.
- Distributing the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth.
- Preventing any remaining teeth from further drifting out of position.
"The doctor was very gentle and treated me like family. Too many dentists won't explain what they are doing or why they are doing it. Luckily, this doctor is the opposite of that."