Royal Oak MI's Top-Rated Choice For Dental Implants
Get Reliable Cosmetic Dental Implants From DaVinnci Dental!
Here at DaVinnci Dental we have a simple mission - to work together to achieve a unified vision of uncompromised excellence in dentistry. Our team is experienced in every aspect of cosmetic dentistry services, and can help you no matter your situation! If you need an emergency crown, or you've been thinking about dentures for some time - we're able to help! We undergo a thorough process when we hire our team members, meaning that you'll be in the absolute best of hands throughout the entire process - from when you walk in to when you leave. Our team members strive to bring joy and comfort to all of our patients, and we'd love to show you too!
At DaVinnci Dental, we want our patients to feel like a part of our family as soon as they walk through our door. So we have a front desk team that is welcoming, friendly, and greets each patient with a smile. They always make themselves available to assist our patients with their insurance and find the ideal financial solution to suit their unique situation.
Dental Implant Specialists near Royal Oak
Dental implants are more affordable than you may think!
DaVinnci Dental doesn't want cost to interfere with having a great smile. We offer the same FDA approved implants at the area's best prices. Most Southeast Michigan dental offices charge $1,750 for the surgical placement of dental implants. We only charge $399!
At DaVinnci Dental, we make beautiful smiles affordable. Now is the best time to replace missing teeth and get your confidence back!
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped "cap" that is placed over a tooth - covering the tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and/or to improve its appearance.
A crown can be suggested or placed for a number of reasons:
- Protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- Restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- Cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth
- Cover a dental implant
Dental Veneers in Royal Oak
Dental veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry in which a shell or layer of tooth-colored porcelain or composite material is placed over the facial surfaces of your teeth. They are used to correct worn tooth enamel, uneven tooth alignment or spacing, discoloration and chips or cracks.
Dental veneers fall into the category of cosmetic dentistry because they create dazzling, white smiles with perfectly aligned, shapely teeth. They also protect the surface of damaged teeth and may eliminate the need for more extensive treatments. Other benefits of veneers include durability, an improved smile appearance, and the need for little-to-no removal of tooth structure when compared to crowns.
Six step process for applying Veneers:
- Removal of any decay and old fillings on the tooth.
- Make room for the veneer by removing a small amount of enamel.
- Determine the shape, size and shade of the tooth by taking an impression of the prepped tooth.
- Send the impression of your tooth to a dental lab where the veneer is made
- Make and place temporary veneer while waiting for the permanents to come back from the lab.
- Check the color, size and shape of permanent veneer to ensure a proper fit before it's shaped, polished and applied permanently.
Dental Bridge Experts
A dental bridge is comprised of two crowns that are affixed to the teeth on either side of the gap, called abutment teeth, and a false tooth or teeth in between. These fake teeth are called pontics and can be made from a variety of materials, including gold, alloys, and porcelain. Dental bridges are bolstered by natural teeth or implants.
Bridges are a great solution for:
- Restoring your smile.
- Restoring your ability to chew and speak properly.
- Maintaining the natural shape of your face.
- Distributing the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth.
- Preventing any remaining teeth from further drifting out of position.
"I was very pleased to find that this office was very accommodating when trying to determine an appointment time. Upon my first visit, the office was very inviting, clean, and updated. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. I was serviced immediately. After a thorough review of my dental health, a detailed plan of work that included what benefits covered and to what extent was "quoted" so I could plan how I would manage my care. I really appreciated how welcome they made me feel."